Our business advisory practice provides a full suite of services to help clients plan and manage complex business deals throughout the marketplace. Our knowledge and experience give us the tools to advise clients on business strategies, guide transactions to a successful conclusion, help derailed deals get back on track, and close the deals no one thought possible. Whether in conjunction with a current legal matter or as a sole initiative, our multidisciplinary team of professionals offers maximum value to our clients in their most significant negotiations and transactions, providing a diverse array of strategic guidance in mergers, acquisitions, and conversions.
We offer a slew of legal services to help businesses excel in future endeavors. Our services include
- Negotiating and preparing agreements for business acquisitions and divestiture including asset and stock purchase and sales transactions, mergers, consolidations, reorganizations, liquidations, divisions, and similar restructurings
- Representing landlords and tenants in preparing commercial and residential leases including negotiation of the commercial terms and conditions
- Negotiating, on behalf of lenders and borrowers, secured and unsecured bank and other institutional loan agreements, mortgages, and similar financing instruments, including commercial debt collections
- Structuring strategic alliances and cutting-edge joint ventures, establishing licensing and technology transfer arrangements, negotiating venture financing transactions, and developing other creative financing techniques
- Advising officers and directors on fiduciary responsibilities, obligations, and corporate governance issues
- Establishing the initial business startup organizational structure, including preparing shareholder, partnership, limited liability company, nonprofit company, and similar agreements defining the rights of the parties
- Developing and documenting executive compensation arrangements and employee benefit programs, including non-compete and termination agreements
- Preparing dealership, distributorship, licensing, technology transfer, franchise, consulting, independent contractor, indemnification, and similar agreements
No matter the need, we can help
Our corporate attorneys regularly counsel clients on matters related to organization and structure, provide advice on day-to-day operations, assist in negotiating and documenting financing and business expansion transactions, and provide guidance in acquisitions, sales, mergers, and divestitures.
A broad array of business enterprises seek advice and counsel from our attorneys regarding organizational, operational, and transactional matters. Among the firm’s clients are entrepreneurial startup enterprises, partnerships, and closely held companies ranging from local and regional businesses to multinational companies. These clients are engaged in the broadest range of businesses and include manufacturers, service companies, retailers, technology enterprises, nonprofit organizations, real estate developers, operators and sports and entertainment companies, and professional organizations.